Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Ginger Snap Crafts & {wow me} wednesday link party!!

I am so excited to join 20 bloggers to celebrate Ginger's 1 year blog birthday over at Ginger Snap Crafts!!  If you haven't stopped by her blog, it is a definite must read!!  Not only can you show off your projects, recipes, tips/tricks, etc. and join a huge link party, but she is hosting a fun giveaway!  Happy, happy blog birthday, Ginger!!

** ** **

Welcome to {wow me} wednesday!


So glad YOU are here!


I'm Ginger from Ginger Snap Crafts


& TODAY I am celebrating my 1 year blog birthday


with 20 of my most fabulous blogging friends

 who are each co-hosting this week's party

& celebrating with all of YOU! Yay!


A special welcome & BIG thank you to my co-hosts:



Natalie from Johnny in a Dress
Randi from Dukes & Duchesses
Kim from Cups By Kim
Carrie from My Favorite Finds
Jane from Adventures in Dinner
Molly from Just a Little Creativity
Amy from Permanent Kisses
Shannah from Just Us Four
Keri from Shaken Together
Jenilyn from Grits & Giggles
Karah from The Space Between
Kimberly from The Night Owl Blog
Krissy from The Taylor House
Laura Beth from A Step in the Journey
Erin from Chronic Christian Crafter
Sara from Applestone Drive
Crystal from A Pumpkin & a Princess
Holly & Nat from My Sister's Suitcase
Steph from Crafting in the Rain
Jessica from Mom 4 Real


Please check out their amazing blogs!


I promise they don't disappoint! :)


I'll be featuring the top 5 from last week with my other features on Thursday.  I'm also having a giveaway over on my blog tonight to go along with our party.  So be sure to stop by & check it out.  It's big! :)


{Now on to the party!}


The “rules” are simple.


Please follow & visit as many of the co-hosts as you can.  Feel free to grab a {wow me} wednesday button so you can party with us every week.  Must be something made by YOU.  Link up to your post, not your main blog.  {No etsy shops, giveaways or business links, please.}


Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!







Can't wait to see what YOU link up!!!

;

span>
 Photobucket
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Keri. Thanks for joining in to co host {wow me wednesday}. Just stopping by to say "hey" to a fellow co host!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to say hellow! Glad to be co-hosting with you! I'm a new follower as well. :) I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my little blog. So happy to be a co-host with you for this fabulous party!
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had so much fun co-hosting with you! How fun!!! Going to cruise through your blog...so glad to connect!

    Jessica @ Mom 4 Real

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment about this stuff? Life is short ... please be nice! Constructive feedback is always welcome and I'd love to know if you make, bake, cook or create you have found here! Have a question? Leave it here - I'll do my best to reply via email or right here! You can always chat with me on Facebook, too - www.facebook.com/shakentogetherblog!